Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson Capital No Response

tag
fmouto
Established Member

Re: Jefferson Capital No Response

Please send me letter also. I also have salute charge off.

Starting Score: 526
Current Score: 526
Goal Score: 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me that info as well please! THANKS!!!

Message 12 of 25
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Can you please Pm me the letter as well. I have been fighting to have them removed for years now?

Message 13 of 25
Zach76
Established Member

Excuse my ignorance but could someone explain to me what the FTC ruling and it's relationship to the BBB?  I have an account with them for an old Wachovia checking account.

Message 14 of 25
RocketChick
New Contributor

@ Zach76..the FTC ruling was against Compucredit and Jefferson Capital regading credit cards ( Salute, Imagine, Aspire etc)  from around 2006-2008. The BBB is more so for filing a complaint against their business practices...it is not directly related to the FTC ruling.

Message 15 of 25
Zach76
Established Member

Thanks.  How do I use the decision and the BBB to get then to delete the TL?

Message 16 of 25
RocketChick
New Contributor

The FTC ruling was only regarding the credit cards that were distributed by Compucredit/Jefferson Credit during that time period. It wouldnt apply to a Wachovia bank account.

Message 17 of 25
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Zach76 wrote:

Thanks.  How do I use the decision and the BBB to get then to delete the TL?

Ditto to the prior comments on the FTC. The BBB is only a consumer advocacy organization. They cannot force anyone to do anything. You can complain to the BBB about them, but that's all you can do with that path. Sometimes the pressure can lead them to move on, sometimes not. You'll need to get specific about your complaint (e.g. they didn't honor an agreement, charged money when they shouldn't have, you paid them and they said you didn't, etc.).

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jefferson capital is currently suing me for the imagine card debt from 2007. How do i find out if my account was part of that ruling. What can i do? @traveler2005 any suggestions..thank you in advance
Message 19 of 25
fmouto
Established Member

Please send me the letter used for FTC ruling.

Starting Score: 526
Current Score: 526
Goal Score: 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.