Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson Capital Systems LLC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jefferson Capital Systems LLC

In my case the OC (Citibank) is no longer reporting the debt for whatever reason (I believe the DOFD is still within 7 years but I don't know exactly). Jefferson capital is showing as a collections on the CR (presumably b/c of the initial payment plan). Emblem is also showing as a regular credit card with clear patment history.

So yes Jeff Cap is on there and effecting my score. But my main concern was to get it paid first. It's been over 2 years since I've paid them off so I've sent the first of my GW letters to them today. Got nothing to lose by doing it.

Message 11 of 19
o1977
New Contributor

Just curious - did Jefferson Capital respond to your GW letter and delete?

Equi:
4/9/10 = 521
8/3/10 = 564
9/16/10 = 578
11/7/10 = 612
11/24/10 = 641

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they responded quickly, maybe about 2 weeks after I sent the letter. Deletion was done requested! Smiley Happy I really thought I had no chance.

It's too bad they don't offer these types of things more. I really think it would give people a positive incentive to pay their debt. It's much better than hounding and abusing people.

Message 13 of 19
CreditBuilder01
Valued Member

Hello,

Congrats on your deletion. 

Would you please PM contact information for Arrow?

Thank you in advance

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what you mean by 'Arrow'??

Message 15 of 19
CreditBuilder01
Valued Member

I am sorry I meant Jefferson Capital not Arrow Finanical Services/

Message 16 of 19
Horizon2011

Hello, new member here.   My apologies,  I realize this is a year old thread, but I haven't yet seen anyone who has had success with a PFD with Jefferson Capital.  They're listed on my credit report with an outstanding balance of $742 and  I am prepared to paid them in full but I would like to know who I need to contact directly for a deletion.  I really don't want this hanging over my head any longer! Its my only collections account and I'm trying to figure out a way I can deal with them as quickly as possible without doing further damage to my credit score.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: 678
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 19
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

I had success with Jefferson Capital, through the mail, to the address listed on my credit file.

Just send them a letter indicating you would like to pay in full in exchange for deletion. They should respond within a couple weeks. Many people have had luck with Jefferson Cap.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 18 of 19
Horizon2011

Thanks, Scott!  So glad to hear that.   I've been reading up on the best way to request a PFD and can't wait to hear what they say.  This site's got some really good info from some awesome members.  If only I'd found you guys sooner! 

Starting Score: 597
Current Score: 678
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.