Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson Capital

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jefferson Capital

I had my credit pulled last week and up pooped a Jefferson Capital (Wacovia) account. I called Jefferson Capital and all I get is an automated system, that can't find me in their system. What do I do? I want it deleted. But if I can't speak to anyone to get it resolved, what can I do? I wrote letters to the credit reporting agencies so that they can investigate ... But that may take 30 Days. Does anyone have experience dealing with Jefferson Capital? That add to my report lowered my score about 25 pts.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
KevinBlock55
Established Member

Re: Jefferson Capital

I filed a complaint with the BBB for each account I had (2 with total balance of approximately $900 combined) and Jefferson Capital responded within about a month and deleted the accounts. I wrote to the BBB that I had sent numerous settlement offers, did not recognize the account to be mine, and that they were erroneously reporting (to the best of my knowledge) and were unwilling to communicate so that both parties could resolve the issue. It worked for me Smiley Happy Good luck!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jefferson Capital

Thanks! I will contact the BBB as well!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.