cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jefferson capital Success!!!!

tag
couponcrazy

Jefferson capital Success!!!!

Hello.. I'm new to this forum but have been browsing for a couple of weeks now. I have learned so much. I filed a complaint thru the BBB and was able to succesfully have Jefferson capital removed from my credit profile. I'm trying to buy a house before the summer time..

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Jefferson capital Success!!!!

Congrats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! I filed a BBB complaint against them yesterday (thanks to the info on this forum) and am hoping for the same result.

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 8
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 8
hitch345
Valued Member

Congrats!!!  I did the same thing in January for a paid debt.  Filed a complaint with the BBB and almost within a week they deleted from my reports.  I saw an average score jump of 25 pts across all three bureaus.

Starting Score: 495 Oct 2013
Current Score: 685 Jan 2015 FICO EQ
Goal Score: (Old 680) New Goal of 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
couponcrazy

That's good to know I can't wait to see what my new scores will be!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
tribaby12

Thank you SOOOO much for this!!  I filed with the BBB on Sunday, after finding this forum and reading this post, and Jefferson Capitol is deleting the CO from all 3 accounts!  They showed that a payment had been made and I disputed the validity, since I had never paid them!  So happy!! I'll follow up and let you know when they delete from the CR!

On March 13, 2014, the business provided the following information:

March 13, 2014

Better Business Bureau

220 S River Ridge Circle

Burnsville, MN 55337

Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC

We are in receipt of your correspondence regarding the above-referenced account.

Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC, acquired the Card account and balance in June 2010. The account was not included in the 2008 FTC action referenced in his correspondence and the payment of $*** reflected on his credit bureau report is a payment made prior to our acquisition of the account. Although we disagree with the merits of his dispute, we have closed our file and terminated collection efforts. We are also notifying the credit bureaus to delete our trade line from his credit bureau file. Please allow 30 days for the bureaus to update their records.

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Smith

Consumer Relations Staff

On behalf of Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC, A Debt Collector

Message 7 of 8
couponcrazy

congrats!!!!!!! Very happy for youSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.