Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Joined the 700 Club today!!! update

That's awesome!!

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great!!!! Mmmlive, when was your baddie scheduled to fall off your report? I have one last one on TU that's schedule to fall off at the end of this year. I wonder if I can do an early exclusion delete on that one through TU. I was successful with getting a couple of others done through them. It's a wonderful feeling to see progress. Congrats, again!!!
Message 22 of 25
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That's great!!!! Mmmlive, when was your baddie scheduled to fall off your report? I have one last one on TU that's schedule to fall off at the end of this year. I wonder if I can do an early exclusion delete on that one through TU. I was successful with getting a couple of others done through them. It's a wonderful feeling to see progress. Congrats, again!!!

It was on til July. :-)

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 23 of 25
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!  All the hard work paid off, you deserve it!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mmmlive1999 wrote:

Thank you to everyone here on the Boards .  It took  2 and a half years plus getting from 17 baddies to 3, but I made it to 700!  If I can do it anyone can...hang in there.

Time to go mortgage shopping Smiley Happy

Update 2/27/15

OMG I am over the moon!!!

Asked TU for an early exclusion for the only baddie on report (med collection from 2009) yesterday and today it was gone. I gained 56PTS!!! 

This is my first clean report:smileyvery-happy:

Good job...congrats!!!

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.