I went on a small spree Smiley Wink

Best Buy RZMC = Aprroved for 500

Credit One = Approved for 300

Wal-Mart = Approved for 150

Shell MC = Approved for 300

Discover IT = Denied

Barclays = Denied

Local CU = Denied

I just realised that is a lot of inq's. Very small limits but we all have to start somewhere i guess. Hopefully i can garden for at least 6 months and have my scores go up.

Starting Score : 525
Current Score : EQ 673 TU 652 EX 673
Goal Score : 750 Across
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Joining the garden!!!!

@arrazola_a wrote:

I went on a small spree Smiley Wink

Best Buy RZMC = Aprroved for 500

Credit One = Approved for 300

Wal-Mart = Approved for 150

Shell MC = Approved for 300

Discover IT = Denied

Barclays = Denied

Local CU = Denied

I just realised that is a lot of inq's. Very small limits but we all have to start somewhere i guess. Hopefully i can garden for at least 6 months and have my scores go up.

Congratulations! Glad to hear you'll be joining us in the garden! I hope we can help you stay strong, avoid apping, and grow your accounts into bigger, and better tradelines! Gardening will definitely help you. While you're doing that, perhaps you can also address any other issues that might be on your report? With the denials and small limits, I'm guessing you're either new to credit, or perhaps you have some items on it that you may need to correct? I hope we can help!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 2 of 10
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Hooray! Join the garden club. Plenty of good advice in there and supportive people.

Message 3 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats on cards. Definitely garden time! No more apps. Save your inqs!

Message 4 of 10
arrazola_a
Valued Member

Opened my first credit card with capitol one back in June of 2012. Only baddies on my account is a 30 day late in Oct 2012. The cap1 is the only one I had untill my spree

Message 5 of 10
arrazola_a
Valued Member

Also no auto loans or past mortgages. aaoa is 1 yr . my income is about 40k yr. I will be 20 in June so pretty young. I'm glad I found this forum as soon as I did. You all saved me!!

Message 6 of 10
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@arrazola_a wrote:
Also no auto loans or past mortgages. aaoa is 1 yr . my income is about 40k yr. I will be 20 in June so pretty young. I'm glad I found this forum as soon as I did. You all saved me!!

That is wonderful! Many of us wish we could be where you are now and start over. You have the chance to go forward and not make the mistakes we did. I sincerely hope that we can help  you!

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Message 7 of 10
arrazola_a
Valued Member

I hope I can only go up from here !! How much does the 30 day affect me now ?

Message 8 of 10
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@arrazola_a wrote:
I hope I can only go up from here !! How much does the 30 day affect me now ?

I hope so as well.

I can't answer your question, because I don't know the answer. It seems different for every person in every situation, so I couldn't even hazard a ball park guess. Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 10
arrazola_a
Valued Member

Thanks for the thought!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.