Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement Dispute w Equifax

tag
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Judgement Dispute w Equifax

I disputed a Paid Judgement with Equifax and I just noticed today reading the results of the dispute it says on the PDF letter with a confirmation number from Equifax myself as the defendent but it has my first name misspelled. 

I am not sure if they have this mispelling updated on my CR because I am reading the letter in the dispute they make up. Is this grounds for removal?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Judgement Dispute w Equifax

@Outdoorstech1 wrote:

I disputed a Paid Judgement with Equifax and I just noticed today reading the results of the dispute it says on the PDF letter with a confirmation number from Equifax myself as the defendent but it has my first name misspelled. 

I am not sure if they have this mispelling updated on my CR because I am reading the letter in the dispute they make up. Is this grounds for removal?

No its not grounds for removal, all they have to do is change it and update with correct information. I would make them report it correctly.

Message 2 of 3
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Judgement Dispute w Equifax

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.