cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement delete but no change in score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judgement delete but no change in score?

I just had a tax lien judgement deleted from Experian and Equifax CRA, still waiting on Transunions... Experian jumped from 586 to 637 - but Equifax didn't budge. Should I not expect to see a jump in points?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

Re: Judgement delete but no change in score?

Is it your only public record on your report?  How old was it?

3/2010 - EX 555 (FAKO) EQ 542 TU 548
GOAL: 680+
Goal exceeded! - EQ - 712 TU - 701
2/2015 - 750+ across the board!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's from February of this year.

I do have another judgement from 2007 from a medical bill that was paid at that time. That I know is stuck there for the 7.5 yrs.

I was hoping some of the 60 point drop would get recouped, at least 10 would have been nice...oh well - could be worse, could be still there and stuck for another 7.5 years like the other one.

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I just had a tax lien judgement deleted from Experian and Equifax CRA, still waiting on Transunions... Experian jumped from 586 to 637 - but Equifax didn't budge. Should I not expect to see a jump in points?

Also if you got your EQ and EX score from the same source then know that not all FAKO scores update daily. My PLUS score via CCT doesn't update daily even though I pull 7x/week.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have scorewatch with Equifax currently, and I know the validity of the point jump because I had paid for scores through myfico last month, and my credit union pulled my credit when I opened my account with them. So, no fakos.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.