Regular Contributor
buttercupbass

Judgement delete but no change in score?

I just had a tax lien judgement deleted from Experian and Equifax CRA, still waiting on Transunions... Experian jumped from 586 to 637 - but Equifax didn't budge. Should I not expect to see a jump in points?

Frequent Contributor
BrandonSS

Re: Judgement delete but no change in score?

Is it your only public record on your report?  How old was it?

3/2010 - EX 555 (FAKO) EQ 542 TU 548
GOAL: 680+
Goal exceeded! - EQ - 712 TU - 701
Regular Contributor
buttercupbass

It's from February of this year.

I do have another judgement from 2007 from a medical bill that was paid at that time. That I know is stuck there for the 7.5 yrs.

I was hoping some of the 60 point drop would get recouped, at least 10 would have been nice...oh well - could be worse, could be still there and stuck for another 7.5 years like the other one.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

buttercupbass wrote:

I just had a tax lien judgement deleted from Experian and Equifax CRA, still waiting on Transunions... Experian jumped from 586 to 637 - but Equifax didn't budge. Should I not expect to see a jump in points?

Also if you got your EQ and EX score from the same source then know that not all FAKO scores update daily. My PLUS score via CCT doesn't update daily even though I pull 7x/week.

Regular Contributor
buttercupbass

I have scorewatch with Equifax currently, and I know the validity of the point jump because I had paid for scores through myfico last month, and my credit union pulled my credit when I opened my account with them. So, no fakos.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+