Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement early exclusion? *Success*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgement early exclusion?

Update:
Just logged into TU website to see judgement has been deleted!!! It took a couple of calls, first guy said it wasn't possible, then done with second call.

Looking forward to see what kind of score impact I see. Only one baddie left on my TU report, a student loan collection that has been paid in full. That is set to fall off 10/15 so I may get early exclusion on that around 04/15
Message 11 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Update:
Just logged into TU website to see judgement has been deleted!!! It took a couple of calls, first guy said it wasn't possible, then done with second call.

Looking forward to see what kind of score impact I see. Only one baddie left on my TU report, a student loan collection that has been paid in full. That is set to fall off 10/15 so I may get early exclusion on that around 04/15

Excellent, grats Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@RobertEG wrote:

If they require a dispute in order to consider, then you may have no choice.

It's a procedure with no statutory or regulatory basis, and thus it is not surprising that confusion in handling will occur.

Request for earlier exclusion is not a basis for dispute, as there is no inaccuracy.

You are asking the CRA for a good-will exclusion prior to the maximum statutory exclusion date.

Inaccuracy only occurs if and when the CRA issues a credit report that includes the information after expiration of the maximum statutory date.

I agree with Robert's remarks on the matter.   

Although TU files such a request as a "dispute," I cannot recommend that early exclusion requests be completed using a "dispute" process.   The community here only recommends disputes due to inaccuracy in reporting.   

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.