cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement marked satisfied, 7 point increase!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judgement marked satisfied, 7 point increase!

I was shocked to long onto MyFico today to see a 7 point increase on Experian.  I didn't think a judgement being updated to satisfied would increase the score, but it did! I'm wondering if Transunion and Equifax will follow suit...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Judgement marked satisfied, 7 point increase!

Your accounts have aged since your last credit report/score.

There may also be other changes in your report other than the judgment being satisfied.

I would not equate a score increase with the updated showing of satisfaction of the judgment.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was my only myFico alert for today...

"A judgement listed on your credit report has been updated"  Fico Score Change 604 -> 611

Details: Civil Action Judgement Satisfied

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That was my only myFico alert for today...

"A judgement listed on your credit report has been updated"  Fico Score Change 604 -> 611

Details: Civil Action Judgement Satisfied

Not all report changes will trigger an alert. Removal of collections, for instance, do not trigger an alert. As Robert indicated, everything ages each month and once something triggers an alert, it recalculates all those other changes as well, that may have occurred since the last alert.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.