Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement

tag
ABattle
Regular Contributor

Judgement

So, I pulled my DH's credit report & he has  judgements on there that he was never served for.  What is my best action for this since he wasnt served?  We moved around allot when we were younger so 9x10's they were mailed to old addresses.

For the 1st one, I pulled up the court case information on the state website & it is listed as "inactive".  It has a 00 release & a 01 release under the same case number.  On the 01 under "results" it has "unserved/not found".  How should I proceed w/this?  Should I dispute it w/TransUnion?

The second one is for a hospital, it too is listed as "inactive".  I called the hospital today & was able to get their account number.  With the account number I went on their online payment system & I was able to pull up the bill & I had the option to pay it.  Should I pay this directly to the hosptial?  Then what would I do w/about the judgement?

The third one is listed as "inactive" as well on the courts system.  This is for a credit card.

The last one is listed as "active" on the courts website this is for a doctors office.  Again, I obtained the original account number & can pay online through their system, but what do I do about the judgements.

Thanks in advance!!!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.