Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgement

I just saw your post regarding you found it. The case is dismissed. Don't let it rent space in your head any longer.

Message 21 of 30
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Donny 10 I need you in my head telling me to calm down! Do y'all think lenders will be put off with this ?
Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, it was dismissed with prejudice. That means the Plaintiff can not file on the same case again.

Calm down...Look at the flowers...
Message 23 of 30
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Lol! There is no flowers in my field until I own my very own home again😳Thanks tho all!
Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
Lol! There is no flowers in my field until I own my very own home again😳Thanks tho all!

Just pokemon in my garden until I can buy a house... 🐾

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I was evicted from a home 11 years ago, they did go thru court because of the paper work I had from the sheriff taped on my door, I moved and never heard anything else, hoe can I find out if I still have a judgement against me ?

Evictions do not show on a credit report.

Message 26 of 30
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

But a judgement was filed so they will show up in the title search if I'm thinking right, hopefull since dismissed we prejudice will not cause a problem
Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

The judgement was dismissed with prejudice, why are you still worried about this?

There is no judgement monies owed...Why would this be a problem?

Message 28 of 30
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Message 29 of 30
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I was only responding to Normans post! Not worried about this at least 👌
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.