Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgment Deleted!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judgment Deleted!!!

Just got my dispute results back and my judgment along with old addresses have been deleted from my EQ!!! I cannot wait to see what type of boost I get from this. I dont want to pay to pull so I am going to wait for my SW alert to see. So now the only baddies I have left are SL lates which I pretty much have given up on. So happy!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: Judgment Deleted!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got my dispute results back and my judgment along with old addresses have been deleted from my EQ!!! I cannot wait to see what type of boost I get from this. I dont want to pay to pull so I am going to wait for my SW alert to see. So now the only baddies I have left are SL lates which I pretty much have given up on. So happy!

Congrats! but just to let you know... Scorewatch won't alert you of any removals off your report. So you're gonna have to PULL a new report to see it gone. Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aww that sucks. I thought I would get an alert if my score increased. If thats the case I will just wait a couple of weeks until my other two collections that are supposed to come off are gone. Still pumped about the deletion. I love Myfico! Could not have done any of it w/out these forums.

Message 3 of 4
2NE1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Aww that sucks. I thought I would get an alert if my score increased. If thats the case I will just wait a couple of weeks until my other two collections that are supposed to come off are gone. Still pumped about the deletion. I love Myfico! Could not have done any of it w/out these forums.

Yup, I know! I was bummed too when I found out that SW doesn't show score changes after removals or debt ratio decreases Smiley Sad but heck, knowing that collections and judgment are off your report brings a lot of joy! Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.