cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgment deleted from transunion, Credit karma +22 points.

tag
igids1
Regular Contributor

Judgment deleted from transunion, Credit karma +22 points.

I know its a fako, but it feels good to see a bump. Feels even better to know its off the report!! Now just dealing with the other two CRA

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
windupbird
New Contributor

Re: Judgment deleted from transunion, Credit karma +22 points.

Congratulations!!!  May I ask what method you used to get them to delete?  I have a paid/satisfied judgment from 2011, I am in Massachusetts and have asked the plaintiff to file a motion to vacate (it may be too late for that).....

Message 2 of 10
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Still feels good to see the score rise.  Congrats on the deletion!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 10
DCole3g
New Contributor

Congrats, do you think you could pm me the method you used to get the judgment deleted.  I am about to try and have one deleted from 2009 and would really appreciate any help. Thank in advance.

Message 4 of 10
ninjamike81
Regular Contributor

congrats on the deletion.. I just got 1 jugement removed from all 3 reports just by calling the CRA's and disputing them

Starting Score: TU 583, EX 683, EQ 653
Current Score: 10/12/14 TU 743 9/24/2014 EQ FICO 751,12/17/2014 EXPERIAN 772
Goal Score: 750

WALLET: CAP ONE UNSEC $2000, WALMART $3800, CITI SIMPLICITY $3600, DISCOVER IT $2000, BBRZ $2200, AMEX BCE $24,500, CHASE FREEDOM 10,500 KAWASAKI GOOD TIMES CARD $31,500
Message 5 of 10
annielorie
Valued Contributor

@windupbird wrote:

Congratulations!!!  May I ask what method you used to get them to delete?  I have a paid/satisfied judgment from 2011, I am in Massachusetts and have asked the plaintiff to file a motion to vacate (it may be too late for that).....

A motion to vacate is like a judge blowing nose if plaintiff asks almost always granted.

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 6 of 10
diabla
Regular Contributor

Does the plaintiff have to ask?  I thought either the plaintiff or defendant could ask with a reason.

Message 7 of 10
igids1
Regular Contributor

Thats a good description. They didn't even ponder over it for 3 seconds. It was like somebody was asking permission to go to the bathroom. I had the plantiffs lawyer file the paperwork (and there wasn't much), I didn't even have to, or get a chance, to say a single word. By the time they called my name and read it, I was standing up to go speak, and it was already granted, so I just sat back down not wanting to do anything that could ruin it. lol

Im sure if the other attorney was not on board it would have been more difficult. Yes, either side can file. If the other attorney would not come on board, I was going to file it myself, but I tried to see if they would go along first, knowing I would have an easier time of it.

Message 8 of 10
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 10
admise78
Established Member

I have a judgement I am filing a motion to Vacate in the state of Florida.  Please tell how you go about yours. Congratulations!!!

Admise

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.