Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Applied for CAP1 Platinum

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Just Applied for CAP1 Platinum

Question I have Cap one secured and Usaa Secured since Feb this year , also just was approved for FingerHut Advantage in April , I'm still rebuilding and still have a few collections and charge offs , how long should I wait until I try for another card? Maybe unsecured Cap one?
Message 171 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question: did ya'll get an email about the card or did they just mail it? I closed the window before I read that!

Message 172 of 184
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Just tried a CLI on both QS and the QS1 cards. No go. Sure is nice to try without any HPs. Smiley Happy

Message 173 of 184
AutoBot
Established Contributor

I am curious what CLI I can get after the 6th statement cuts next month. Going from $2000 to $4000 on both cards would be pretty cool. Hopefully it's not just $500. Smiley Surprised

Message 174 of 184
AutoBot
Established Contributor

So my 6th statement will generate this month. I was originally approved for both cards on Jan 21, 2016. I assume there will be no CLI before 6th statement cuts because of the same reason I have been given the past 4 months?

Message 175 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

For whatever reason, I cannot create an online account. It's keeps saying this is an unsupported function. Not sure if this is because of old accounts or what.
Message 176 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

So my 6th statement will generate this month. I was originally approved for both cards on Jan 21, 2016. I assume there will be no CLI before 6th statement cuts because of the same reason I have been given the past 4 months?

You and I are like a week apart from each other. This has felt like the longest 4 weeks of my life seeing if everything I have done with the card has paid off lol. Let me know what you get Smiley Very Happy

Message 177 of 184
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

Hi, if you had an account with them before, you should try to log into that account. Samething happened to my husband, now his past and present cards are on the same account. There's no information on the past accounts though.

Good luck!
Starting all over again!
Message 178 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried to do that and get a "we need to speak with you message". Called the # and could not get anywhere with the rep. I gave my information and they put me through to another department (fraud maybe?) who also couldn't help me. Which is a pain because I can't even log into my active Cap1 car loan either! I haven't tried in a long while because I have auto-pay set up. Not sure if there's another work around.
Message 179 of 184
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to all that were approved and if not be patient, it will come.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 180 of 184
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.