Just Applied for CAP1 Platinum

tag
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: Just Applied for CAP1 Platinum

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

I tried the QuickSilver and that was a no go. Smiley Sad

Maybe I should call and talk to CAP1 about the QS denial?

Do you also have a Cap One secured card?

I don not.

Message 11 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

I tried the QuickSilver and that was a no go. Smiley Sad

Maybe I should call and talk to CAP1 about the QS denial?

Do you also have a Cap One secured card?

I don not.

I would just sit tight until the notice arrives and see exactly why they denied. Again, you're certain it was the QS1 you apped for?

Message 12 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did it actually say denied or something similar? Or was it a 7-10 day message? If the latter than you might be able to go on chat and see if they need verification. Hubby got the 7-10 day message and was still approved for both the Platinum and QS1.
Message 13 of 184
AutoBot
Established Contributor

So I just got 2 emails from CAP1.

Your Card at a Glance:

$1000 CL - Rewars - $39 AF

$1000 CL - $0 AF

Does this mean I was approved for both Platinum and QS1?

Message 14 of 184
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

Looks like it! A double whammy!

Message 15 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

So I just got 2 emails from CAP1.

Your Card at a Glance:

$1000 CL - Rewars - $39 AF

$1000 CL - $0 AF

Does this mean I was approved for both Platinum and QS1?

yes.

Message 16 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me start by saying congratulations on your new card ! Don't get bummed out , give this card 90 days and luv button then apply for a new card if you'd like to. Let this one grow for now
Message 17 of 184
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Kind of excited to have 2 positive accounts reporting in the near future. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 184
AutoBot
Established Contributor

How about this? I applied for the Platinum card first yesterday and was approved. When I then applied for the QS1, I was taken to a page where I was able to create my account login, but never got a response about the QS1 application.

When I login to CAP1 using the credentials I created yesteday, I see the Platinum MC with $1000 CL, but I do not see the QS1 account. Can you have multiple cards from a single CAP1 login or will I have 2 sets of crednetials, one for each card?

Maybe I really do just have the one card.

Message 19 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

Kind of excited to have 2 positive accounts reporting in the near future. Smiley Happy

First off, How did you get your cards in your siggy??? I'm no techie but I want to begin to catalog my journey the same way.

Second, since you have those 2 cards you should probably try Overstock.com and use the SCT. just put a few items in the cart and app the credit line and you should get it (you don't have to follow through with the purchase either so pick something with a moderate price point. Don't get crazy and shoot for 10K or something like that 'cause they'll know you can't pull off the payments). They are very liberal (like FingerHut) with giving new accts albeit they will start you off with a low CL both of them are easy for CLI's too. You can search both with CLI (Overstock CLI) and many threads will come up about how the get them. Overstock will start reporting long before you even get your card so let's say you app'd them today, by Monday or Tuesday they will be reporting a new acct on your reports Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 184
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.