Did you mean: 

Just Applied for CAP1 Platinum

tag
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: Just Applied for CAP1 Platinum

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

So the Platinum can be converted to QS but the SQ1 can't be converted into anything. That's good to know.

You should push the Platinum card over ASAP....

What do you mean by push teh platinum card over?

Message 81 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AutoBot wrote:

So the Platinum can be converted to QS but the SQ1 can't be converted into anything. That's good to know.

You should push the Platinum card over ASAP....

What do you mean by push teh platinum card over?

Sorry, get it converted to the QS after the 2nd statement. This is what is refered to here as PC'd or "Product Change".

Message 82 of 184
AutoBot
Established Contributor

I see. Thanks for the explanation.

Message 83 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just upgraded hubby's Platinum to a QS. I had it backwards as to when to do it. His 3rd statement will cut on the 6th. Will start trying for a CLI at that point
Message 84 of 184
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Still waiting on Overstock to report. Maybe they are on the same schedule as CAP1.

Message 85 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to say hubby's Overstock reported within 2 weeks, but I'm not completely sure.
Message 86 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did u have to do to get it converted? Just go online to chat and ask? Was it that easy? Did it turn into regular quick silver or quick silver one?
Message 87 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to also ask did they also grant a higher limit at that time?
Message 88 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just upgraded hubby's Platinum to a QS. I had it backwards as to when to do it. His 3rd statement will cut on the 6th. Will start trying for a CLI at that point

No need to wait, start asking now. Many have gotten the CLI before the 3rd statement. It does no harm whatsoever to ask. You can request it every day if you wish.

Message 89 of 184
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vickyvm - I just went on chat and asked to upgrade to rewards status. They checked the account and said it was eligible and did I want to seitch. Easy peasy
Message 90 of 184
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.