cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Busted a Collection Agency for breaking rules but not sure which ones.... and now what?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Busted a Collection Agency for breaking rules but not sure which ones.... and now what?

What does DH stand for?  lol - I have been able to figure out the other abbreviations...but this one stumps me!

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Busted a Collection Agency for breaking rules but not sure which ones.... and now what?

DH = Dear Husband
DW = Dear Wife
DS = Dear Son
DD = Dear Daughter

*MIL = The woman who makes our lives a living poopy-farm (some people call this person a Mother-in-Law)
*FIL = The guy that somehow manages to stay married to the woman above without going noticeably insane

*SIL = The woman you're related to by marriage who, if she doesn't cut the crap out NOW, is going to be just like *That Woman Above.

*BIL = The guy you're related to by marriage that's probably going to marry a woman just like his father did.

SO = Significant Other
BF = Best Friend OR Boyfriend
GF = Good Friend OR Girlfriend

IIRC = If I recall correctly
IANM = (if) I am not mistaken
FTR = For the record
FWIW = For what it's worth
AYToRTN = Are you tired of reading this now? (Ah-ha! Did you catch that one? Or did I do a good job sneaking it past you?!)
IMHO = In my humble opinion

That's all I can think of. I know that I answered more than you asked for -- and hopefully by doing so, I wasn't offending you -- I'm just r-e-a-a-a-a-a-l-l-l-y hyper and still have to wait a whole TWO hours 'til my DS comes home so we can play Mortal Kombat together (he and his dad have camping, my son and I have video games)! Smiley Happy

(* Sorry, I have SERIOUS MIL issues!! Can you tell?!)

Message Edited by Wonderin on 02-18-2009 01:43 PM
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol -- Smiley Wink  --  Aren't they outlaws???  Never really had inlaws, just outlaws...  Smiley Happy  And I guess since I take care of other people's finances, especially deployed people, I have money-in-laws?  Whatever - they can be mad that the person trusts me with the finances, investments, etc.

Thank you for the breakdown. 

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol -- Smiley Wink  --  Aren't they outlaws???  Never really had inlaws, just outlaws...  Smiley Happy  And I guess since I take care of other people's finances, especially deployed people, I have money-in-laws?  Whatever - they can be mad that the person trusts me with the finances, investments, etc.

Thank you for the breakdown. 

Oh, in OUR house, my MIL is definitely an outlaw. She makes Jesse James, John Dillinger and Al Capone look like fricking Santa's Elves (and no, not the MEAN elves, either).

Enh, you know what they say: "MILs -- you can't kill them, and you can't trank them and leave them in the middle of nowhere"

And yes, that's entirely true. I did the research.

Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

And she lives with you...why?

lol - think of her as an asset (no emphasis on the ass part) to help you achieve your financial goals.

Thanks for you help!  Know anything about judgements/being sued, etc? 

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

And she lives with you...why?

Oh, Dear Lord, NO, she does NOT live with us (though that did almost happen -- once DH saw the constant eye-twitching and my inability to make moogie, THAT was stopped right quick!). She does, however, live only a mile from us and comes to dinner every Sunday. :/

And I have NOT poisoned her food YET, so I'm doing pretty good, I'd say! Smiley Wink

lol - think of her as an asset (no emphasis on the ass part) to help you achieve your financial goals.

Pfft. Emphasis NEEDED. Smiley Wink

Thanks for you help!  Know anything about judgements/being sued, etc? 

A bit ... why? Do you have a question?

If so, do you already have a thread going for that question? If not, you need to start one. We've thread-jacked the OP's thread enough as is, I believe.

Or, you can PM me! I'm always glad to help!

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks wonderin!!  I will send a hugemessage!

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

De nada, Darlin'.

Anytime you need help, we're here! Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, no, no, The difference between inlaws and outlaws is outlaws are actually wanted!
Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No, no, no, The difference between inlaws and outlaws is outlaws are actually wanted!

*laughs so hard I spew my drink*
Oh, Darlin' ... you owe me a new monitor! Mine has cola all over it now!! Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.