Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just emailed 5 Goodwill Letters

tag
orky626
New Contributor

Re: Just emailed 5 Goodwill Letters

Can you PM me the HSBC and Cap1 contacts?

THANKS!

Equifax: 656
Experian:645
Transunion:659
Message 61 of 113
sunshine24
New Contributor

I sent an email this week to Capital One using the email address for the president of the company at their corporate offices (you can google it). My oldest account is a 10+ year old $500 limit Capital One card. At one point years ago, I had gone over limit and that was still showing on my reports as my high balance (clearly over my limit). I asked if they'd increase my limit over that amount, since they've never given me a CLI. That would take care of the overlimit reporting problem, plus give me a bump in available credit. I explained that I'd had a perfect payment history with them on this account as well as had two paid off auto loans with them, also with perfect payment histories. The next day I received a call from a lady at the corporate offices. I was really excited when she told me where she was calling from. Imagine my disappointment when she told me she could not change the high balance amount on my report and she could not increase my limit either. Wow. Thanks for nothing. Capital One is tough.

Starting Score: 608 EQ (FICO) 8/11/11
Current Score: 713 EQ (FICO) 2/14/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 62 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM me  Cap1 and Macy email/phone number?

Thanks,

Message 63 of 113
Ortz33__
Frequent Contributor

hi - know this post is a few months old, but does anyone have goodwill info for hsbc/macy's?  could really really use it. 

thanks in advance.

john

Message 64 of 113
mystikgarden
Established Member

Hi I would like the emails for Cap 1, Macy's and HSBC. I have looked everywhere for these!

ThanksSmiley Happy

Score: Ex- 702 Tu-614 Eq-691
Message 65 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you could forward the email address for cap one, it would be appreciated

Thanks

Message 66 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! Could you send me the Macy's and capital one email addresses? I mailed out letters to them and was denied. (But I had success with Chase!!)
Thanks!
Message 67 of 113
cp94550
Regular Contributor

I would like to give this a try as I am trying to cleanup my credit.  If anybody has these email addresses it would help:

Sallie Mae, Citi, Capital One, CreditOne, HSBC

It's a long list, but the way my Sallie Mae loan is setup, when I missed 2 months of payments, it shows as me missing 2 months of payments on 4 accounts for the same months.  I think just getting that taken care of could help to boost my score!

Starting Score: EX: 560 on 11/1/11
Current Score: EX: 651 on 1/31/16
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 68 of 113
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One and HSBC...please...I know I am going against the 2 worst for GW but between snail mail and email. Its worth the shot.

Message 69 of 113
SupraTurbo2jz
Regular Contributor

HSBC would be great...I sent snail mail to 7 different mailing address with no response yet...if anyone has it it would be great Smiley Happy

CH 7 BK discharged 05/15 goal scores 680 across the board
Current Score: TU 657 EQ 676 EX 657 FICO pull 03/20/17

photo cabelas 3700.jpg
 photo Disney siggy 5000.png photo SWP Premier 2500.png photo virgin america 2300.jpg photo lexus 2500.png photo toyota 2500.png photo kays1500.jpg photo hsn4000.png photo GoodSam 1000.png photo buckle 900.jpg photo af 250.png photo valero.jpg photo fingerhut.jpg
Message 70 of 113
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.