New Contributor
orky626

Re: Just emailed 5 Goodwill Letters

Can you PM me the HSBC and Cap1 contacts?

THANKS!

Starting Score: 467
Current Score: 598
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
sunshine24

I sent an email this week to Capital One using the email address for the president of the company at their corporate offices (you can google it). My oldest account is a 10+ year old $500 limit Capital One card. At one point years ago, I had gone over limit and that was still showing on my reports as my high balance (clearly over my limit). I asked if they'd increase my limit over that amount, since they've never given me a CLI. That would take care of the overlimit reporting problem, plus give me a bump in available credit. I explained that I'd had a perfect payment history with them on this account as well as had two paid off auto loans with them, also with perfect payment histories. The next day I received a call from a lady at the corporate offices. I was really excited when she told me where she was calling from. Imagine my disappointment when she told me she could not change the high balance amount on my report and she could not increase my limit either. Wow. Thanks for nothing. Capital One is tough.

Starting Score: 608 EQ (FICO) 8/11/11
Current Score: 713 EQ (FICO) 2/14/13
Goal Score: 750

myz925

Can you PM me  Cap1 and Macy email/phone number?

Thanks,

Frequent Contributor
Ortz33__

hi - know this post is a few months old, but does anyone have goodwill info for hsbc/macy's?  could really really use it. 

thanks in advance.

john

Established Member
mystikgarden

Hi I would like the emails for Cap 1, Macy's and HSBC. I have looked everywhere for these!

Score: Ex- 702 Tu-614 Eq-691
thayes

If you could forward the email address for cap one, it would be appreciated

Thanks

lita

Good luck! Could you send me the Macy's and capital one email addresses? I mailed out letters to them and was denied. (But I had success with Chase!!)
Thanks!

Starting Score: 541
Current Score: 662; 639; 638
Goal Score: 700

New Contributor
cp94550

I would like to give this a try as I am trying to cleanup my credit.  If anybody has these email addresses it would help:

Sallie Mae, Citi, Capital One, CreditOne, HSBC

It's a long list, but the way my Sallie Mae loan is setup, when I missed 2 months of payments, it shows as me missing 2 months of payments on 4 accounts for the same months.  I think just getting that taken care of could help to boost my score!

Starting Score: 560 on 11/1/11
Current Score: 578 on 10/04/12
Goal Score: 650 for starters

New Contributor
blackstarhatch

Capital One and HSBC...please...I know I am going against the 2 worst for GW but between snail mail and email. Its worth the shot.

Regular Contributor
SupraTurbo2jz

HSBC would be great...I sent snail mail to 7 different mailing address with no response yet...if anyone has it it would be great :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: TU 501 EQ 576 EX 588 (vantage score) FICO pull 11/03/11
Current Score: TU 657, EQ 642, EX 609 lender pull 11/018/13
Goal Score: 720 but a 660 will do for House :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}