cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a "fako" score from credit.com?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a "fako" score from credit.com?

I just tried credit.com to see if anything happened after asking for early exclusion.  Everything is still on my report, but credit.com said that my score was 749....this is ridiculous........right?

I have two charge offs

1100-fall of date of 7/15

2100-fall off date of 9/15

these two accounts also have collection company (Midland of course) with the same fall off date.  The collections update every month.

I also have a repo that will fall off 7/15

No way my score is this high FAKO or not?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just got a "fako" score from credit.com?

Directly from their website: Credit scores are generally based on five areas of your credit report: payment history, debt usage, credit age, account mix, and credit inquiries. Your score (or should we say the score we provide you) is based on the data in your Experian credit report. In fact, we provide you with 2 credit scores – the National Equivalency Score and VantageScore 3.0.

These are both FAKOs, however the Vantage Score 3.0 is known to be/has been used with several creditors so its not to be completely discounted. AFAIK no one uses the NES to grant credit,.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.