cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved for Cap One platinum???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got approved for Cap One platinum???

Mynewcredit - keep trying every couple of days. Cap1 will SP reports every so often. They may be looking at an old report
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Speaking from experience, literally a few days ago I am starting to rebuild credit and applied for the Platinum card, then found out I could apply again for the Quicksilver 1 and it may not get another HP, unfortunately my timing was off (like 12 hours between applying) and got a second HP, no biggy though. Hope the OP was able to apply and get approved without another HP.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Mynewcredit - keep trying every couple of days. Cap1 will SP reports every so often. They may be looking at an old report

Will do, thanks for the tip.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately when I tried a few days ago after my 3rd statement I received a 2-3 document saying my account was too new. However, the secured card I've had for almost a year in April, I asked for cli in Dec and was told that they don't cli secure and two statements later back in feb. 2016 there was a 300$ increase. I hope the same happens with these two. I've heard stories like that here. That people request don't get it and then it shows a cli within two statements.

Yea they don't do cli for the secured card at least not when customer request. I have secured card and only got 1 auto increase from 200 to 500. I'm getting ready to close that account. Now wait till you pay ur 3rd statement and try again

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing from the OP

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.