Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my credit reports...Fakos TU 598 EX 558 EQ 554

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just got my credit reports...Fakos TU 598 EX 558 EQ 554

Ok, I sent the long DV letter on Friday. I'm a little nervous about what their reaction will be. I believe the account they are collecting on is an old BOA checking account that had some overdraft protection which fees dipped me into before the account was closed on me. In addition to the Pinnacle TL there are two other TL regarding the same account.

BAC/FLEET-BKCARD Reported on EX and EQ as having a balance of $250 collection/charge off

FLEET Reported on EX as being opened in 2006 (not true this was opened in 1999) with an original balance of $250, current balance $546

Is there something I should do about these TLs? Should I contact EX about having it reported twice or do I contact BOA? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
-----------

I was also thinking of trying to contact BOA to see if they would take the account back from CA so I can pay them..does that work?

Message Edited by PrincessP on 06-03-2008 07:50 AM
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

PrincessP wrote:
I was also thinking of trying to contact BOA to see if they would take the account back from CA so I can pay them..does that work?

You could try that, but I would perhaps wait to see what CA does. For all you know, they may not be able to validate.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the CA can't validate...does that mean they will stop trying to collect or just stop reporting?
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.