cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got my quarterly Fico report and had a nice surprise.

tag
Brandon1972
Valued Member

Just got my quarterly Fico report and had a nice surprise.

September last year my TU Fico was 674 then dropped down to 631 after opening a few CC's and accruing some CC debt. Just received my new report this morning and found a nice 30 point bump. Also discovered that one of my two repos is not on there any longer (not sure why the 3 year early removal). Also found another surprise, a car loan that my ex and I purchased three years ago which she gave back to the dealer (tote your note) two years ago. The loan is missing alot of info such as a valid account number but is reporting "paying as agreed" with a last payment two years ago. So I'm confused on what to do with this. Already asked that question on these forums and someone said to leave it alone until or if it becomes negative. This account was only on my EQ at one point, now it's on my TU and I'm wondering about EX next.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Brandon1972
Valued Member

Re: Just got my quarterly Fico report and had a nice surprise.

And I applied and received two more cards (JCP and Wal-Mart) in the last month or so. So I'm not sure why my credit didn't take another hit.
Message 2 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats your on a roll 

Time to garden now and grow

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 5
Brandon1972
Valued Member

I think you maybe right as far as time to garden and grow. My EX score on 3/17 was 648 (have a feeling this may have gone up), EQ 596 on 4/12 and TU is 659 on 4/12. A good portion of my cards are rebuilders but fully intend on my very first Amex as well as a Discover after about 8 months time. Time to relax for now Smiley Wink. In the mean time gonna work on my wife's stuff as she doesn't qualify for any credit card right now other than secured. Don't know how we're going to do it as she has a ton of collections from $30 to $6,000.
Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to your bump and new cards, accounts that are not negative just leave alone..

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.