Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got two PFD's over the phone

tag
ironsight
Valued Member

Just got two PFD's over the phone

I know I should have done it in writing, but I called just on the off chance that they would be willing.  They were both for minimal amounts, but both CAs agreed to a PFD (one just flat out offered before I even asked).

I am pretty excited because this is the first thing that I have had success with as I am starting to rebuild.

Thanks everyone on this forum, the info is great!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sge760
Contributor

Re: Just got two PFD's over the phone

Congratulations.  I had a few at the beginning of my road to rebuilding that would offer a PFD immediately as well.  It's strange that some companies are so willing, yet other won't budge at all.  Luckily I had ease with all collection agencies coming off. I have 4 original creditors that I'm still at war with Smiley Happy

Good luck to you and congratulations on your success!

Message 2 of 6
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Spill the beans! Which CAs? What exactly is minimal? And what type of OC? Others might have same CAs, similar accounts, etc. Inquiring minds would like to know!?

Lol

Thanks

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 3 of 6
ironsight
Valued Member

LOL, both were medical accounts.  One was OAV out of Wisconsin and the other was IMC in Indianapolis..  One was $26, the other was $120.

Message 4 of 6
sge760
Contributor

I'm glad they offered the PFD for the 26 bucks!  It wouldve been ridiculous if they werent willing to work with you lol

Message 5 of 6
golo
Frequent Contributor

Shoooot! I have one name American Credit Bureu from FL that don't wanna budge to PIF PFD for 145 dollars from an old medical bill of 2007.Talked to them on the phone and offered my deal,I just also sent a letter hoping it wind up in the hands of somebody with brains.PFD win win situation. : )
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.