cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just paid remaining balance on my collection to the OC, he said he was faxing a letter.

tag
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Just paid remaining balance on my collection to the OC, he said he was faxing a letter.

Just paid the remaining balance of $537 off on my freedom (I get $100 back cause of the signup bonus, WOOT WOOT) the record keeper, said he would fax a letter to Trojan stating to extenuating  circumstances they are removing the debt. I email the Dentist office mid week and ask if they were able to fax that to the CA and I will also call the CA and verify that I no longer have a collection with them.

Fingers crossed that they do it. I have hope in that they will cause he explain what he was going to do, instead of just swiping the card and saying, yes he would call.

YESSSS, the only negative account on my CR. Other then child support arrears but nothing I can do about that. DAMN THE SYSTEM!

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just paid remaining balance on my collection to the OC, he said he was faxing a letter.

Just want to confirm.

after calling a few times, and Trojan saying they have not gotten a fax that the Dentist office was suppose to send, so obviously Im a little nervous, well I just called Trojan again and they told me they put a deletion request in, and have deleted it from there accouns and will be updating the CRA Monday when they send out there weekly updates, she will also be sending me a letter stating its deleted.

WOOT WOOT

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 2 of 3
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just paid remaining balance on my collection to the OC, he said he was faxing a letter.

Congrats Smiley Happy
Samsung mobile
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.