Frequent Contributor
PayYouNever

Just received Dunning Letter from Progressive Management

I received the first dunning letter from Progressive Management regarding a California Gas Co. Bill.

I immediately DV'd to gain some time to handle this, and they immediately responded with a "we'll keep your account for 10 Days" before taking action...

Should I contact the Gas Co and make the payment under the conditiont that they pull the account from PMS? Or should I contact PMS - in writing - and indicate that I'll PIF if they don't report? I haven't pulled my reports to see if it's reporting on my CBR...

Thanks,

Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just received Dunning Letter from Progressive Management

PayYouNever wrote:

I received the first dunning letter from Progressive Management regarding a California Gas Co. Bill.

I immediately DV'd to gain some time to handle this, and they immediately responded with a "we'll keep your account for 10 Days" before taking action...

Should I contact the Gas Co and make the payment under the conditiont that they pull the account from PMS? Or should I contact PMS - in writing - and indicate that I'll PIF if they don't report? I haven't pulled my reports to see if it's reporting on my CBR...

Thanks,

Did they validate?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}