Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received Dunning Letter from Progressive Management

tag
PayYouNever
Frequent Contributor

Just received Dunning Letter from Progressive Management

I received the first dunning letter from Progressive Management regarding a California Gas Co. Bill.

I immediately DV'd to gain some time to handle this, and they immediately responded with a "we'll keep your account for 10 Days" before taking action...

Should I contact the Gas Co and make the payment under the conditiont that they pull the account from PMS? Or should I contact PMS - in writing - and indicate that I'll PIF if they don't report? I haven't pulled my reports to see if it's reporting on my CBR...

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just received Dunning Letter from Progressive Management

PayYouNever wrote:

I received the first dunning letter from Progressive Management regarding a California Gas Co. Bill.

I immediately DV'd to gain some time to handle this, and they immediately responded with a "we'll keep your account for 10 Days" before taking action...

Should I contact the Gas Co and make the payment under the conditiont that they pull the account from PMS? Or should I contact PMS - in writing - and indicate that I'll PIF if they don't report? I haven't pulled my reports to see if it's reporting on my CBR...

Thanks,

Did they validate?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.