cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just removed my last negative TL - Chase Bank... Thanks MyFico!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just removed my last negative TL - Chase Bank... Thanks MyFico!

Hello everybody!...

Well, I'm a first time poster, but I've been using this board (silently) as a "credit knowledge" tool for the last 2 years. I just wanted to express my appreciation to all of the users and mods on here that have shared their success stories, given tips, their opinions etc, which has gone a long way in helping me improve my credit scores dramatically over the last few years. With the help of this board, I have gotten AT&T, Sprint, several "Junk Debt" Collection Agencies... and now, my most recent and biggest accomplishment, Chase Bank... all to agree to remove their negative TL's from my credit reports.

Of course, it wasn't easy... and it certainly wasn't cheap either, especially since I paid every single dollar I owed those companies in the process... but in the end, they all removed their negative TL's, either by prior agreement or through GW's. Chase Bank was by far the most difficult fight for me... but I finally received a call back from their HQ yesterday informing me that my account had been reviewed and the TL would be deleted immediately (I had 9 late payments and the account was eventually closed / sent to collections!). I was really strugging at the time and could barely afford to make the minimum payments... but I eventually paid them back and GW-ed them a few times; just being honest and humble in the process.

Anyway, I really couldn't have done it without the help of this board. Thanks guys. Smiley Wink

--

PS: I wasn't going to name names... but I especially wanted to thank llecs (Moderator)... because I specifically remember many of your posts on here that helped me in the long run, probably without you even knowing it.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lpayton
Regular Contributor

Re: Just removed my last negative TL - Chase Bank... Thanks MyFico!

Awesome! Good for you! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just removed my last negative TL - Chase Bank... Thanks MyFico!

Congrats! Chase? Wow!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.