Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just some minor inspiration for those rebuilding

tag
denver133
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just some minor inspiration for those rebuilding

Very nice progress!!!!!    Thank you for the inspiration!  

My Cards: CSP: $5,000 // Hyatt: $5,000 // Cap1 Venture: $5,000 // US Bank Plat: $3,500 // Discover: $1,000 // AMEX BCE: $1,000 // Lowes: $5,500 // Furniture Row: $3,500 // Buckle Store Card: $750

Current MyFico Scores: EX 687 EQ 696 TU 687 Gardening from 5/15 till 5/16

Message 21 of 24
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

Updating:

I have been busy! Smiley Wink

I got EX to remove the business phone number - again. 

I gained some new cards: Express 250.00, The Limited 250.00, Amazon 600.00 - all of which I will use constantly.

I shopped for a new car loan. We needed a second vehicle badly as sharing was becoming too much of a pain. I learned alot about where I stand credit wise while shopping for a loan. I got rates ranging from 15.75 to 8.49. DCU came through at 8.49 and Chysler Capital matched it so we now have a new car. My Equifax during this time was 636 with 3 unpaid collections, 1 unpaid charge off, and 10 thirty day lates on my last car loan. 

I got added to an Amex as an authorized user that dates back to 2008 Smiley Wink This is not showing on my reports yet. 

So...... in August my scores were: EQ 636, EX 625, walmart TU 639

Today my EX score is now 674 with the new car loan reporting today, and the amex NOT reporting yet. There are 6 credit cards reporting a balance and 9 inquiries (5 from car loan shopping). 15% utilization.

Message 22 of 24
maddox74
Established Member

Great read. Thanks for the detailed followup, and good luck!

Message 23 of 24
MoreInfo1
Regular Contributor

Inspiring...thanks! I really like how detailed and updated it is.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.