Established Member
jens2angels

Just starting out and confused

I recently paid off a judgement for almost 3000 last month that is still not marked as paid. I called the credit place today and she essentially said that I need to go to the courthouse and file that it's paid. She emailed me the ledger stating it's paid in full. I asked about the possibility of getting a waiver of judgement to have it removed since I paid the full amount and she didn't really make a lot of sense. She stated i would again have to go to the court and file a waiver but they cannot do anything, I would have to ask then original creditor to remove it. My judgement was paid off on June 2nd and they have not sent me a satisfaction of judgement paper. I'm planning on going to the courthouse and seeing what they say I need to do, but I was hoping someone here might give me guidance. Also, I went online and disputed medical bills that have been on my file. Experian deleted 4 items, the largest bill being a medical bill for 1500 a dollars. I have been using green path debt management to pay on these bills. This may sound stupid, but since I disputed it and Experian has deleted it,a along with other ones, am I still liable for the debt? I'm fine continuing paying green path to get the bills paid, but if they are deeming it an invalid debt, then I don't want to spend over 2000 paying a bill I really don't need to pay anymore. My main concern is that it's off my report and can hopefully give me a head start on getting my credit well enough for a mortgage. The only two real baddies I have left are two charge off first premier cards and I want to attempt to do a GW to capital one for being 30 days on a car payment on accident. I had filed for an extension and for whatever reason, I got marked down as being 30 days late and that doesn't look good for the lender. I have two of their credit cards and have never once been late. The majority of my problem has always been medical bills. Any ideas or help you can give me, I greatly appreciate it!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}