Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just want to say thanks!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just want to say thanks!

I have lurked on this board for over a year and the help here has been amazing! For years, I did not undertand credit nor did I really care if I messed mine up. I have went from high 400 credit scores to 657,635, 630 in a little over a year! Last year at this time, I could only get approved for a Capitol One card! I just went on a mini app spree (ok maybe a big one) and was approved for everything I applied for except Target! I obtained a Walmart store card (800.00), Amazon Visa (500), Amazon store card (800.00), Kolhs (300), Old Navy (300.00), Nordstrom (500.00), Maurices (300.00), and care credit (1000.00). I have some major gardening to do now with all these inquiries but man, the feeling of being approved is so worth all the work the last year! This forum is amazing... thank you so much! I hope this time next year to be purchasing my own home! And I'm not sure if I ever would have been there had it not been for this board! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just want to say thanks!

Grats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.