Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KD removal??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

KD removal??

So here is my question. I will keep it brief and very short. I read around that GW Adjustment letters deffinately wont hurt to send out. So i think that is my next option. Here is my dilemna: Most of my lates have been removed. I do have 2 or 3 KD's on my CR's. Would a GW Adjustment letter possibly take care of the KD's on my CR's? Also do i send these normal mail or is it better to email or certified mail? Any help is greatly appreciated . Thanks, Jerry

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: KD removal??

Yes I think it's worth a try. Save your money and send by snail or email.Smiley Wink

Oh, but before you do, make sure the KD's are on the CR's that come directly from the CRA's.

Because sometimes the third party CR's, will have different info on them.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 3
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: KD removal??

The only time I have seen KD is when I buy my report of myFico. On a regular CR, I have never seen KD indicated (it's generally 30,60,90,120,150 lates)

Now what's considered a KD, I don't know, but I'm assuming anything past 90 days?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.