Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KeyBank Good Will adjustment.

tag
RevNoch
New Visitor

KeyBank Good Will adjustment.

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with trying to get a GoodWill adjustment from Keybank. I'm feeling like I'm running into a wall. To make a long story short, I was a bonehead in 2009 and allowed my credit card with KeyBank and only a small debt go to a collections agency. I payed off the debt a couple years ago with the collections agency and now I'd like to get my credit back on track as this is my only black mark remaining.

I've sent registered letters which were received but never responded to; I've called KeyBank just to be passed around between departments not wanting to claim me. I finally got to the "Recovery" department and they told me to call the CA. I did that and they told me that they don't do adjustments and to call KeyBank again.

Is there anything else I can try besides sending more registered letters which aren't cheap and spending countless hours being passed around on the phone?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.