Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kia Motor Finance

tag
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

Kia Motor Finance

Has anyone ever had any luck with Kia Motor Finance?  I had an account with them back in 2007 and 2008.  i got up to 60 days behind and they repoed the vehicle. The only way they would allow me to get it out of repo was to pay the balance in full.  I couldn't pay the car payment what makes them think I could pay like $13,000 in cash. So, here I am trying to fix my credit and that is still lingering. It is out of SOL but I don't like it on my report. I am thinking maybe they would remove the bad's or just delete if I offer a settlement. I sitll don't have the $13000 in cash but at this point maybe they will take anything. Especially since it is out of SOL. My other option if they won't settle is to just live with it on there.  DoFD is April of 2008 I think so I still have a long time on that one.

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kia Motor Finance

I think they are very slow to respond. I sent them a letter 45 days ago and no response.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.