Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindness and good intention does work with CMI

tag
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Kindness and good intention does work with CMI

So as my posting last night said I caved and paid in full online with CMI. I wrote a genuine heart filled e-mail and sent to all I could find. I followed up with a phone call this morining to make sure they recieved payment.  Talked real nice and told my story again. They transfered me to account escalation who I again told story to.  He suggested I mail in a letter stating my case to which I replied I did via e-mail. We stopped talking for a few moments but i could hear him typing. 3 hours later I get this via e-mail.  My advice if you wanna deal with CMI and you can pay them 1st. Thank you my FICO......I just can't believe this!!!!

Mr. BBB3601,

The Account was deleted from the credit bureaus.  A letter was sent out earlier this morning.

Best,

XXXXXXX, Esq.

General Counsel

Office: 972-xxx-xxxx

xxxxx@thecmigroup.com

Description: cmi 25 years3.png

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kindness and good intention does work with CMI

With special kudos to JuJuBee84 for the contact info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 2 of 5
JuJuBee84
Regular Contributor

bbb3601 I am so glad to hear of your success! CONGRATS! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I asked for a PFD over the phone with CMI and sent a certified letter and was told no both times. I then sent an email to the CEO of Time Warner and the CEO of Time Warner Cable. The next day I had an email from the Executive Response Center saying it had been forwarded to my corporate divisional office that oversees my area and received a phone call from a woman that explained where the $105 bill was from (which was different from what the guy told me when I called CMI) and that even though they aren't supposed to do it, she would make an exception for me and attach the old debt to my new account so that it could be paid with my automatic monthly payment (I am a subscriber with TWC again) and that within 3-5 days I should have a mailed letter of the deletion sent to the CRA's. So excited!!! This wasn't going to fall off until 05/14 and I want to buy a car within three months.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to get a CMI collection deleted from my credit report and have no luck. Would you mind sharing your email contact? I have already paid it and am just trying to get it off my credit report. Thanks in advance and I'm happy for you. A collection deletion is a great accomplishment!!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.