Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Know what feels really good?

tag
dawnm72174
Regular Contributor

Know what feels really good?

Besides watching the progress while cleaning up past mistakes? Receiving a credit offer in the mail and shredding it Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Know what feels really good?

What I love is the fact that I get stuff from credit one and merrick the same day I get stuff from Chase. That signals to me I have done a lot in a year and stupid innovis cant even keep up with me.

Message 2 of 6
dawnm72174
Regular Contributor

If I didn't actively read these boards this offer would have been very tempting. Now I'm knowledgable enough to know to throw away offers by Merrick, First Premiere, Credit One, and the one I got today for a Verve CC.

@Anonymous wrote:

What I love is the fact that I get stuff from credit one and merrick the same day I get stuff from Chase. That signals to me I have done a lot in a year and stupid innovis cant even keep up with me.

Message 3 of 6
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Awesome Job, keep up the great work!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Keep up the good work, grats Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@dawnm72174 wrote:

Besides watching the progress while cleaning up past mistakes? Receiving a credit offer in the mail and shredding it Smiley Very Happy

YES!!

I get them at least twice a week now and I respond very big and bold by writing on the apps "NO THANKS,....HIGH ANNUAL FEE, HIGH APR, LOW CC LIMIT. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ME STUCK WITH YOUR LOW LIMIT SUB-PRIME CC. I'LL WAIT FOR A PRIME CARD"  and mail it to them at their expense Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

I've gotten it from First Premiere, Verve, and many others like them (just put another one in the mail today Smiley Very Happy) .....it seem like it's coming from the same bank, but with different names and same terms. I will wait for something better! 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.