Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's/Capital One Credit Card

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Kohl's/Capital One Credit Card

Not like I don't have enough problems.....sigh.....I was an authorized user on a Kohl's acct with my mother in order to help boost my credit score. She has great payment history. My mother is now 70 years old....and this acct was about 3 yrs ago....she closed the acct 3 yrs ago without me knowing. Which I know is not good for a credit score. She has been making all payments on time expect for just last month (March) ...I just got notice of a 30 day late!!!! Dropped my score 30 pts on Experian!!! Has anyone else delt with Kohl's/Capital One?? I need to get this 30 day late removed asap...as I am trying for a home loan. Thank You Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Re: Kohl's/Captial One Credit Card

T

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 2 of 4
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: Kohl's/Captial One Credit Card

Some people have luck calling the OC and others dispute AU accounts as not theirs.

Message 3 of 4
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Kohl's/Capital One Credit Card

Being an AU on a acct does mean you are the one doing the payments because its not a joint acct were you and the prime applicant are responible for the acct. But AU just has permission to use card right??? IF SO then I would call Kohls and call the Credit Bureau that is reporting the 30 day late so they can remove it. Any1 else had this experience?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.