Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Success!!

tag
highlandfletch
Valued Member

Kohl's Success!!

Smiley Very Happy

Had a very small amount due to Kohl's that got overlooked and went 30 days late about 2 weeks ago.  Paid immediately, but it had dropped my score about 40 + points. In addition to sending a GW letter to customer service, I searched out the name of the CEO and just guessed at his email address (tried a couple of combos until I got one that didn't get returned to me).  Didn't hear back from him directly, but received an email a couple of minutes ago stating that they are taking the steps to remove the delinquency from all 4 CRA's and that " Your account reflects as current with zero delinquencies" !!  In the email the cust. svc. rep specifically mentions the email forwarded to her (director of C.Serv) from the CEO, so it really pays to go directly to the top.

We are in the middle of house hunting and that one new hit was going to make a huge difference in the interest rate we could qualify for.  Now if only I can get one last medical issue to disappear...  working those HIPAA steps!

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this issue!  I am so excited!

Message 1 of 94
93 REPLIES 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Nice work and GL with the HIPAA process.
Message 2 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

HighLandFletch,

I need your guidance in this matter. Same thing has happened to me. I somehow forgot to pay and they reported delinquency. My score has dropped from 765 to 660. I am having sleepless nights because of this. I was just about to refinance and I cannot believe that this happened. I have talked to Kohls Customer service and have not been successful. Please guide me how to write the letter so that I can get this removed as soon as possible

Kind Regards

Tania 

Message 3 of 94
highlandfletch
Valued Member

Hi Tania,

I sent you a message directly with the contact name and a copy of the email I sent.  I hope it helps.  Look in the upper right hand corner for the small white envelope and click on it - it should take you to your individual messages.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Good luck!

Highlandfletch

Message 4 of 94
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Could you please pm me the email address on this as well? TIA!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 5 of 94
dharalex
Established Contributor

@RW771: This is a very old thread. If I were you, I would go to the OP's individual page and see if he or she is still active on the site. If so, maybe send a private message. Just a thought. I recently did the same thing, and after 2 weeks, I got a response! That was the best message I've received in a loooong time! Good luck!

Starting Score: TU:676;EQ:648 8/2011
Current Score: TU:738; EQ: 739 ;EX: 729 6/2012
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 94
RW771
Frequent Contributor

@dharalex wrote:

@RW771: This is a very old thread. If I were you, I would go to the OP's individual page and see if he or she is still active on the site. If so, maybe send a private message. Just a thought. I recently did the same thing, and after 2 weeks, I got a response! That was the best message I've received in a loooong time! Good luck!

Yes, I noticed how old the original thread was but I only found one other thread that addressed this info. and sent the OP of that thread a  message as well. I've basically sent 4 GW's to this company and nothing so far, so I thought that maybe if I sent an email or got a hold of someone higher up that maybe I'd have some success with this. I appreciate your suggestion though, I'm definitely going to continue searching since this is the main thing killing me on my CR's. Thanks!

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 7 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this post is from several years ago, but would you happen to have the contact information still? I am looking for 1 single 30 day late deletion.  We are desperately seeking a home mortgage!! Thanks!

Message 8 of 94
RW771
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know this post is from several years ago, but would you happen to have the contact information still? I am looking for 1 single 30 day late deletion.  We are desperately seeking a home mortgage!! Thanks!

Check your PM :-)

Message 9 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kohls success!!! Email sent Sunday with response on Monday.  Said that my email had been forwarded to the executive offie and that updated information had been furnished to the consumer reporting agencies to remove the negative information.  YAY!!!

Message 10 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.