Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Congrats

Message 41 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please pm me with contact info. for this as well?  I would like to try this.  I also did not receive an email for a minimal payment due and it adversely affected my credit. Thank you.

Message 42 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same boat with Kohl's. I have a 30 day late on my credit report and really need to figure out how to get it deleted. We are in the process of adopting a child and need a bigger home. Will someone please give me the information to assist me in getting this 30 day late off of my credit report?

Thank You

Katria  

Message 43 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

highlandfletch - can you please send me the contact info. Same situation. No good response from the Kohl's charge customer service team. I have a 30 day late impacting my refinance.

Thanks

R

Message 44 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Hi - can you please send me the detals too.. I am in the same soup. 30 day late and it is impacting my refi. Thanks, R

Message 45 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Hi,

Can you share that contact information with me? I'm in the same boat too Smiley Sad

thanks!

Message 46 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in a similar situation with one late payment on my Kohl's charge.  I sent a really carefully worded appeal to the customer service department a month ago, but to no avail, so far.  This one late payment is causing havoc with my credit at a time when I am qualifying for a home loan.  If anyone can give me the name and email address of a person in authority at Kohl's who might help remove this black mark, I would be very grateful!

Message 47 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to know who you contacted and how you achieved this miracle.  Please be so kind as to provide me with the names of the folks you contacted.

Thanks oodles and bunches!Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 94
highlandfletch
Valued Member

I've just sent the contact info to all of you who requested it.  Check your private messages and good luck.  Seems to be about a 50% success rate depending on circumstances and past history with Kohls. 

Message 49 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new to credit rebuilding, I have had some success with gw letters but not the one I snail mailed to Kohls.  Would you PM me the email address you used.  Thank you so much!

Message 50 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.