cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Success!!

tag
highlandfletch
Valued Member

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Check your PM

Message 51 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Same thing with me; Kohls is my only bad in whole credit history ( 30 days late about six months ago). Can you help me what did you do; shared e-mail and your letter?Thanks

Message 52 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Can you please pm me, also?
Message 53 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please pm me too? Thanks a million!

Message 54 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Could please help me..I'm also looking for my Kohl's 30 day late payment deletion.Currently I signed a new home contract and seeking a home mortgage now...Please send me the Kohl's email id along with your email sample...I would be very grateful if you could help me

E-mail:sivaprasad.rayala@gmail.com

Thanks for your help

Regards

Siva

Message 55 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello .

.I am in the same boat...Please help me..I'm also looking for my Kohl's 30 day late payment deletion. 1 month ago we signed a new home contract and seeking a home mortgage now...Please send me the Kohl's email id along with your email sample...I would be very grateful if you could help me

e-mail:sivaprasad.rayala@gmail.com

Message 56 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

Could please send me the Kohl's email id along with your email sample...I would be very grateful if you could help me ASAP as mortgage closing date 19-Oct-2012

Regards

Siva

Message 57 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could pm me the info as well for getting my kohls deleted. It is the only thing negative on my credit and is hurting my score of over 100 points. I am trying to purchase my first home but my score is not enough to help my husband co-sign and I need it off ASAP. I have called corporate and emailed and faxed GW letters to corporate, what I think was the CEO's email, and the person in charge of all financial and customer relations. Corporate/Credit offices denied it. I recieved an email back from the secretary of the director of financial and customer relations denying it too. No word back from the address I thought to be the CEO. Please if you could forward that I would appreciate it so very much!!!

Message 58 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone drop me a note about the success of resolving this credit card issues? my email id is edited

Edited your post to remove a personal e-mail. Feel free to utilize the Private Message feature if looking to pass info privately. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Message 59 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Highlandfletch,

Could you please PM the details ? It will be grateful to you. I am waiting for your messages. Pleas send me the phone no as well as draft letter what I need to do. Its severely impacting my credit scroe. Please do the needful.

Regards

Saran

Message 60 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.