cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Success!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

I need to report that thainks to all of you here, my only late on the report 30-days late at Kohls will be deleted from my account. I was contacted at the phone today, as well as received e-mail from there that they will delete my late.

Thank you so much all of you;hope my score will jump ( 713 at EQ, and 651 at TU) soon; since I am planing to purchase a home on the begining of new year.

Message 61 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

It took 3 GW letters but Kohls deleted my 30 day late. The funny thing is I received a response saying it was not possible to remove the late but the day after receiving that response the late was removed.  I simply used the address on my credit report.  Thank all of you for your support.

Message 62 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you on your success and perseverance!  I have written the CEO at Kohl's and sent a Goodwill letter to Kohl's customer service with no success.  Your outcome has made me realize I need to write a few more letters.  Can you please provide the address that was on your credit report for Kohl's.

I do not see an address on my credit report.   Thanks oodles!

Message 63 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am in the same situation. I didn't know about a pending balance with kohls and paid out once i realized after i checked the charge website, but it was past 30days and their entry crashed my score by 100points and im looking for a loan. This is my first time of anything late in the8-9years of my credit history. I have repeatedly requested them to drop it but not successful. Please help me with the info. Appreciate.

Message 64 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Looking for contact info for gw letter if you can help! Thank you very much!

Message 65 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the contact information for Kohls.  I have one 30 day late payment I'm trying to get removed.

Message 66 of 94
lemers718
Established Member

Could someone please PM an E-mail contact?  Thank you

Message 67 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 68 of 94
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Jeg77, I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!

Message 69 of 94
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone please PM an E-mail contact or the address for a GW letter? I have fallen into the same blackhole with them and a single 1 day late payment..

Thank you and good luck to all the others as well!!

Message 70 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.