cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's Success!!

tag
nichandra
New Visitor

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

I am so happy for your succes with Kohls.  Can you please tell me who you e mailed and  give me the address.   I had a 750 credit score when we started the loan process for our home then erroneously got a 30 day late from Kohls which dropped my score 80 points overnight.  I'm devastated because now we can't get the loan until Kohls sends a letter to correct it.  They said it would take at least 30 days, and I only have a week  to get this fixed to be able to close on time.  We will likely lose the house if we don't close on time because there were several offers.  You were able to get a positive response within a few hours can  you please  tell me how you did it?  Help!

Message 91 of 94
kimg
New Visitor

Re: Was able to get Kohl's remove the negative remarks off of my credit reports...

Can someone please send me the Kohl's information of where to send my GW letter?  I too, have ONE payment that was 3 days late...and on my credit report.  We need it removed to buy a house....

Message 92 of 94
WillCredit1
Established Member

Re: Kohl's Success!!

My credit score took a hit also with a kohl's late payment of 30 days. I would greatly apppreciated if someone can PM me the GW and the email address. 

Message 93 of 94
WillCredit1
Established Member

Re: Kohl's Success!!

Help?!!  I  could really use this information right now.

Message 94 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.