Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's charge card

tag
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Kohl's charge card

Has anyone had any luck with this company? I've tried sending 3 GW's over a 6 month time and nada. They continue to replay back with the same ol "We have verified that everything we are reporting is accurate blah blah blah" and that's it. Just curious if I should keep with the GW's or just realize that this may be one that won't budge.

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Kohl's charge card

Never give up. I've read of success with Kohls so keep at it.

Message 2 of 4
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Ilecs. I'm definitely not giving up then! I've written up one more letting going into a little more explanation as to why this card has the 2 lates on it. The last few GW's were pretty vague just stating what all was going on at the time, but I'm hoping this next letter along with the documentation I'm sending will get them moving!

Thanks again for all of your wonderful advice! I've been working my tail off trying to send GW's out regarding all of the collections (all paid) that show up on my CR. I've successfully had 7 out of 11 deleted and am thinking I'll be successful with 2 more, leaving only 2 left. Those 2 are about as tough as Kohl's is but I'll keep at it with them too!

MyFICO has gone from a 543 (Equifax) on 6/22 (My FICO)...bank showed a 557

to a 557 (Equifax) on 08/15 (My FICO)

back down to a 545 (Equifax) on 09/13 (My FICO) 

to a 586 (Equifax) on 10/03 (My FICO), 672 (Transunion My FICO)

Everything is reporting the same between Equifax and Transunion so I'm still really not sure why there's an 86 point difference between the 2. I'm curious to see what my Experian FICO score is since that's the one the lender used the first time I went to the bank and was denied (to see where I was), but I dont want to waste $$ on a FAKO score.

I'm still hanging in there though...once I get those last 4 collections GW'd and the lates GW'd, 1 of my CO's will fall off here in 6 mos and I will be back to square 1 with my credit with no negatives whatsoever! I'm really excited to be close and have become obsessed with site! Thanks again for all of your help, it's definitely motivating!

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 3 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

Like the song from Journey 'Don't stop believing'

FYI, there is one credit card missing on my EQ which would make my util at 75% on EQ but currently my EQ util is 1% and my TU util is 75% and guess what?

My EQ and TU FICO are one point apart ...go figure.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.