Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAST BADDIE REMOVED :))))))))

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LAST BADDIE REMOVED :))))))))

baddie.PNGI send an intent to sue letter at original creditor and gave them a week, they called me just to feel me out and I explained in detail on how they violated the FCRA. They called me again a day before I was going to file court papers and told me they took it out of collections. 

Thanks to kind folks MyFico I was able to educate myself on how to fight in these situations Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
dragonfly66
Frequent Contributor

Re: LAST BADDIE REMOVED :))))))))

Congratulations!

Current - FICO 3/2019: EX(753); EQ(763); TU(749)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($10,000); Capital One Venture ($6,000); Discover it ($7,900); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($30,000); Macy's Amex ($15,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000); Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions ($10,000); SunTrust HELOC ($25,000)
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

baddie.PNGI send an intent to sue letter at original creditor and gave them a week, they called me just to feel me out and I explained in detail on how they violated the FCRA. They called me again a day before I was going to file court papers and told me they took it out of collections. 

Thanks to kind folks MyFico I was able to educate myself on how to fight in these situations Smiley Happy

Way to go with that and congratulations! (-:

Out of curiosity, what aspects of FCRA did they violate?

Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks in advance.

1. They did not report an item that was paid by the VA, a long time ago, until I complained
  2. The VA told them that they made a mistake and to take it out of collections (they even wrote me a letter)

Original post regarding this is here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Collectible-Management-Resources-refusing-deletion/m-p/4769715/highlight/true#M509605

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks in advance.

1. They did not report an item that was paid by the VA, a long time ago, until I complained
  2. The VA told them that they made a mistake and to take it out of collections (they even wrote me a letter)

Original post regarding this is here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Collectible-Management-Resources-refusing-deletion/m-p/4769715/highlight/true#M509605

Ahhhh.... I see... that's low down and dirty... glad it is all good now Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since I finally got rid of this baddie, decided to try to get CLI early on Amazon Store Card and Walmart Store Card by using the Robolady call.

Walmart approved from $800 to $2000

Amazon approved from $800 to $2500

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Since I finally got rid of this baddie, decided to try to get CLI early on Amazon Store Card and Walmart Store Card by using the Robolady call.

Walmart approved from $800 to $2000

Amazon approved from $800 to $2500

Congratulations Gadgetmang on your recent CLIs.  Those are nice indeed ;-)

Keep up the good work and do not foget to use credit wisely.

*Woohoo*

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.