Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS

tag
dledo
New Contributor

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS

So on the info I took from this forum, I went ahead and paid all my CC's of except for 1 which is a 300 dollar limit.  I left 15 dollars on there.  Prior to this my UTI was 80-90%.

I also went ahead and did a PFD with AMCOL (great company to work with)  paid the 710.00 to have removed.  

Current scores from FICO are 609 EX - 621 - TU - 613 EX.

Should I see a decent jump for doing all this?  Also on my TU this is my last baddie and will have a clean report.

Thanks again for all the great advise given!

Dave

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

Re: LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS

You'll need patience on the AMCOL PFD.  I paid mine.  A week later it reported $0 balance but status still said unpaid.  The following week it was changed to Paid Collection.  It took another 2 weeks for deletion!  It was my last CA and I saw around a 40 point jump and I had 90% util on my other cards.

Right now I am waiting for Navy to report my $0 on the nRewards and CLOC and for my new HD to report ($10K) limit.  Hoping for over 700 across the board!  Smiley Very Happy 

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Great work on the utilization! That alone should give you a nice score bump. The last baddie going away should also. Congrats and best of luck.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.