Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LETTER I RECIEVED FROM TRANSUNION.....ADVICE NEEDED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LETTER I RECIEVED FROM TRANSUNION.....ADVICE NEEDED

What CA is this and what state?

What did your letter to TU say? Did they mark the account in dispute after they received it?
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is Alliance One in Ohio. 

I sent the letter that was recomended to me in the forums.  The letter requested deletion, i was advised to use it:

This is a request for deletion of  disputed items. I have attempted to have this allleged debts

verified by the alleged creditors and collection agency to no avail. I am respectfully requesting that

Transunion do what is legally mandated by the FCRA and FDCPA, and delete the account listing.

I typed in specific account info and submitted my CMRRR receipts and letters that I sent to the original collection agency.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long after they received the letter was it before you got a reply?

Was the account marked in dispute on your CR after they received the letter?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion recieved the letter last Tuesday.  They have not marked the account as in dispute or made any changes.  I called on 8/11/09 and made a phone dispute and advised I would be also sending in my letter and documents to prove my case. I recieved the letter from TU on 9/6.  When I checked the status online of my disputes, it still shows them as pending. 

Equifax HAS marked the accounts as in dispute.  CSC handles my file.

The BBB recomends that if anyone has an issue with Alliance One in Ohio, that they "should probably seek legal counsel".  Gee. that makes me feel better!!!!!!!!!!  Not!

Message Edited by nursegal on 09-08-2008 08:06 PM
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump.... Any suggestions????????????Smiley Surprised
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confused.........

However, if you did a phone dispute on 8/11 then the response you just got could be from that dispute.

nursegal wrote:
Transunion recieved the letter last Tuesday.  They have not marked the account as in dispute or made any changes.  I called on 8/11/09 and made a phone dispute and advised I would be also sending in my letter and documents to prove my case. I recieved the letter from TU on 9/6.  When I checked the status online of my disputes, it still shows them as pending. 

Equifax HAS marked the accounts as in dispute.  CSC handles my file.

The BBB recomends that if anyone has an issue with Alliance One in Ohio, that they "should probably seek legal counsel".  Gee. that makes me feel better!!!!!!!!!!  Not!

Message Edited by nursegal on 09-08-2008 08:06 PM

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.