Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEXINGTON LAW IS GREAT HEY EVERYONE IT WORKED 3 DELETIONS IN 7 DAYZ

tag
aces33
New Contributor

Re: LEXINGTON LAW IS GREAT HEY EVERYONE IT WORKED 3 DELETIONS IN 7 DAYZ

I removed all my items with just disputes and stamps .. i would never pay anyone to do something that takes 15min and 45cents. But that's just me.

Message 11 of 26
sideline_detailing
Established Member

Yes thats Very True!!!!! iam happy for you I.just dont have the time to wait and do the classic way....! iam very impatientSmiley Frustrated and that also apply to our Daily Life, i SMH at ppl who go get OIL changes on their Car, when it only takes 30-45min and the Dealer charges them a Arm and a Leg when they can do it themselves,hey thats just ME....maybe because iam HandySmiley Surprised

Message 12 of 26
aces33
New Contributor

Takes 30 days regardless. After looking at your items - from 2008 all they did was ask for it to be removed. That's it. They really did nothing , but i guess if you're happy with it all that matters.

Message 13 of 26
Primevci
New Contributor

Why does sideline remind me of Jesse from breaking bad lol

Starting Score: EQ:539/TU:569 3/24/13
Current Score: EQ:552/TU:569
Goal Score: EQ:640/TU:640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 26
dddfresh
Frequent Contributor

Did me no good after a year of $99 a month

9/2013: Fico EQ 676, EXP 686, Fico TU 686.
NFCU Flagship Sig. $14k..NFCU CashRwdsSig $14k..NFCU LOC $12.5k..USAA Amex 4k..AMEX Green NPSL..Discover IT $1.5k...BofA Cash Rewards123 $2.5k...Southwest Premier $2k..Chase Freedom $1.5k..CareCredit $3.5k..Cap1-$1.5k..HSBC $300...Lowes $1.5k...WalMart $1.5k...JCP $1k..Chevron $1.1k..Kays/Jerrod - $5k split. around 8% Util. Want to get in the 700's in 2013! Have three old paid charge offs. 15-20inq.. LAST APP 8/29/13
Message 15 of 26
twall06
Frequent Contributor

lol kinda of the same thing with credit repair why waste the money or time dealing with a third party when you can do it yourself and save money.

Message 16 of 26
sideline_detailing
Established Member

yea sideline_detaing is just my business Name!!!!!!!! thats all i Detail Cars on the SIDE!!!!!!Smiley Surprised

Message 17 of 26
sideline_detailing
Established Member

well iam sorry for your loss i was giving LL 5 Months and if i didnt see no results then i was cutting them loose!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe because what u had on ur credit!!!!!!!!?????

Message 18 of 26
sideline_detailing
Established Member

and ur right!!!!!!! why waste $$$$ on a law firm....but can u answer this why do Folks Waste $$$$ money ON Cigaretts and Alcohol!!!!!!???? ppl waste Millions every YR.. why do ppl Gamble and play lottery....i think its pointless!!!!!!! But hey who iam I....! its not like iam doing this every Yr when i get into the 700's then u might do the same!!!!!Smiley Wink 

Message 19 of 26
twall06
Frequent Contributor

I'm just saying if the things aren't yours you could try to remove them yourself for free. And everyone has their own idea of what is wasteful. If you are happy with the results it doesn't matter wat the reast of us think. Congrats on getting the removals.
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.