Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LL or Sky Blue

tag
Jess421
Contributor

LL or Sky Blue

Hello all ! I know another post about credit repair agencies.  I have already gone through everything I feel that I can. I have cleaned up alot of my reports but I still have some baddies left.  Especially Portfolio which I cannot get deleted for the life of me!  (still need to pay) I know I need to pay them but they are asking alot of money.  Has anyone had any positive success with these guys?

Starting Score: CK 519 FICO 498
Current Score: 2/26/13 FICO 590 TU FAKO 639
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: LL or Sky Blue

So what you're saying is that the route of DVing, and PFDs are exhausted?

Message 2 of 8
Jess421
Contributor

Yes for me they are.  I have one more PFD out there for PR and I should hopefully be getting a letter back from them soon.  I have a huge folder of letters and deletions that I have been successful on.  Just not sure if it would be worth it to pay to see if anything more can be done. 

Message 3 of 8
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Are you pre/post SOL on the PR account? How far away is CRTP for that item, per the DOFD on the OC?

The closer it gets to CRTP, the more receptive most CAs are towards reduced PIFs.

Message 4 of 8
aj1901
Regular Contributor

I have had more success in two months so far with Sky blue then I ever had with Lexington Law. Sky blue seems to be the way to go if you're going to pay someone.
Message 5 of 8
Jess421
Contributor

I am still pre with the SOL on the account.  It is actually for a closed cell phone account. 

Message 6 of 8
Jess421
Contributor

AJ1901 - what type of items were they able to remove for you?  Any collections or CO's?

Message 7 of 8
aj1901
Regular Contributor

Both so far. I had 3 from transunion and equifax last month. I'll have more results this month I hope too. The ones they can't get ill have to GW or PFD. But nothing really has a balance anymore at this point except a few items
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.